This Weekend in Dubuque — Go Fighting Saints!!!
Just a few of the events of interest:
- Dubuque Fighting Saints vs. Muskegon | Mystique Ice Arena, USHL hockey game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Night
- Classical Blast | Mississippi Moon Bar,Diamond Jo, mainstream rock and pop music, 21+, no cover
- Brewfest 2015 | Mystique Casino, samples from 30 featured breweries, 100+ craft selections, 6 wineries, and 2 distilleries, 21+
- Sleigh Ride & Snowshoe Hike at Dusk | Fever River Outfitters, Galena, Reservations and more information at 815.776.9425
- Dallas Brass presents American Musical Journey| Heritage Center, University of Dubuque, brass & percussion musical travelogue through American history
- Pop Rocks | Mississippi Moon Bar, Diamond Jo Casino, high energy dance music, 21+, no cover
- Native American Love Flute| EB Lyons Interpretive Center, Mines of Spain, Native American stories, flutes, language, and a short movie, free
- Dubuque Fighting Saints vs. Cedar Rapids| Mystique Ice Arena, USHL hockey game, Mascot Mania
Lots to do, so come stay with us for the weekend so you can see these and all of the other activities listed in the Weekend Activities file above. Rest, Relax, Rejuvenate at Quiet Walker Lodge Bed and Breakfast, a short distance from Dubuque. Come Experience the Difference!
Be sure to visit us at Quiet Walker Lodge where you can Rest, Relax and Rejuvenate. Come Experience the Difference!!!