Phill’s Scottish Eggs
- 5 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- Italian or Plain Bread Crumbs
- Hard boil eggs – Put eggs in water – bring to a boil – removed from heat – cover for 10 minutes – remove from water – crack & put in frig until cool enough to peel
How to make:
- Portion sausage into 5 equal parts.
- Flatten into patties.
- Place peeled egg in center of patty.
- Form sausage around the egg.
- Roll in bread crumbs. (If gluten free, skip bread crumbs.)
- Place in large muffin tin & cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes then turn completely over in tins.
- Recover and continue baking for 15 minutes.
- Remove promptly from muffin tin to avoid any sogginess.
When you stay with us, be prepared to enjoy a breakfast like this one!
Be sure to visit our website at Quiet Walker Lodge Bed and Breakfast where you can Rest, Relax and Rejuvenate! Come Experience the Difference!!!!