Quiet Walker Lodge B&B -- Rest, Relax, Rejuvenate!
Quiet Walker Lodge Bed and Breakfast
A Quality Dubuque Bed and Breakfast. Enjoy Our Exquisite Bed & Breakfast Lodging Near Dubuque, Iowa. Come Rest, Relax, Rejuvenate and Experience the Difference!About Us
a nature lover's paradise
near Dubuque, Iowa
Our lodging is great for weekend getaways, vacation getaways, honeymoons and special romantic occasions. Located a mere 8 miles from Dubuque, IADirections to QWL
Stylish Rooms With private baths in each
9 suites also have whirlpool or bubble tubs.
Visit Our Rooms
Check Out Our Specials!
Come Experience the Difference
Spoil Your Sweetheart Romance Packages, Active Duty Military Discounts, First Responders Discounts and more!
Wine Lovers Special!
» Watch for our 2015 Spring Wine Specials!
» Mid-Week Special -- Stay with us Sunday-Thursday for only $99.99 per night (Main Lodge only; depending on availability and applicable ONLY at time of booking).
» March is First Responders Month -- 10% discount for all Police, Fire and Para-Medics (must have current ID to qualify).
NOTE: Some restrictions apply; please contact Kathy or Phill for details!
When visiting us during the winter please be aware...
Though we have our driveway regularly plowed, it is strongly recommended that our friends, visitors and guests use a 4x4, all-wheel drive or a vehicle equipped with snow tires to traverse our gravel driveway as it may become slippery when covered with snow, or when it’s wet or icy and the plow has not yet had an opportunity to clear the driveway.
Dubuque Events and Festivals 2015
From the Dubuque 2015 Travel Guide just for you! Click to download the PDF file of events and festivals, or download the entire Travel Guide or view it all online by clicking HERE. Brought to you by the Dubuque Convention and Visitors Bureau.
8 Reasons to Put Dubuque On Your Bucket List!
Rest, Relax and Rejuvenate at Quiet Walker Lodge while you enjoy your visit to Dubuque. Come and Experience the Difference!
Enjoy Our Rooms
Check Out The Amenities!
What We Offer Our Guests:
- Private bathrooms in each suite; 9 suites also have whirlpool or bubble tubs.
- Queen-size beds. (The Secret Garden suite has a king-size bed.)
- A kitchenette that includes a compact refrigerator, a microwave and a bar sink. Cupboards with dishes and silverware for 4 people.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks in the refrigerator.
- An electric fireplace and furnace that provides the necessary heat in winter (Wakatanka House has zoned heating and air conditioning in each room).
- Air conditioning in each room for those hot summer days.
- Private entrances for most suites.
- Native Iowa Wines for sale.
- All suites with TVs have satellite TV with remotes for your convenience.
- Solarium with indoor Koi pond for Wakatanka guests.
- Robes in Wakatanka suites.
- On-site Walking Paths for your enjoyment.