Quiet Walker Lodge B&B -- Rest, Relax, Rejuvenate!
Quiet Walker Lodge Bed and Breakfast
A Quality Dubuque Bed and Breakfast. Enjoy Our Exquisite Bed & Breakfast Lodging Near Dubuque, Iowa. Come Rest, Relax, Rejuvenate and Experience the Difference!About Us
a nature lover's paradise
near Dubuque, Iowa
Our lodging is great for weekend getaways, vacation getaways, honeymoons and special romantic occasions. Located a mere 8 miles from Dubuque, IADirections to QWL
Stylish Rooms With private baths in each
9 suites also have whirlpool or bubble tubs.
Visit Our Rooms
Check Out Our Specials!
Come Experience the Difference
Romance Packages, Active Duty Military Discounts, Business Traveller Discounts and more!
Wine Lovers Special!
» Watch for our 2015 Spring Wine Specials!
NOTE: Some restrictions apply; please see Kathy or Phill for details!
A Note to Our Valued Guests... Past, Present and Future
Please note that we will be closed during December and January to spend time with our families.
Reservations can continue to be made during this time for anytime after February 1st when we will re-open.
Gift certificates are available by contacting us at (563)-552-1034.
Please enjoy the holidays and THANK YOU for considering us for your Dubuque stay.
When visiting us during the winter please be aware...
Though we have our driveway regularly plowed, it is strongly recommended that our friends, visitors and guests use a 4x4, all wheel drive or a vehicle equipped with snow tires to traverse our gravel driveway as it may become slippery when covered with snow, or when it’s wet or icy and the plow has not yet had an opportunity to clear the driveway.
Enjoy Our Rooms
Check Out The Amenities!
What We Offer Our Guests:
- Private bathrooms in each suite; 9 suites also have whirlpool or bubble tubs.
- Queen-size beds. (The Secret Garden suite has a king-size bed.)
- A kitchenette that includes a compact refrigerator, a microwave and a bar sink. Cupboards with dishes and silverware for 4 people.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks in the refrigerator.
- An electric fireplace and furnace that provides the necessary heat in winter (Wakatanka House has zoned heating and air conditioning in each room).
- Air conditioning in each room for those hot summer days.
- Private entrances for most suites.
- Native Iowa Wines for sale.
- All suites with TVs have satellite TV with remotes for your convenience.
- Solarium with indoor Koi pond for Wakatanka guests.
- Robes in Wakatanka suites.
- On-site Walking Paths for your enjoyment.